I am about to invest in a few desks worth of AS3 IDEs (we have both straight
Flash projects and future requirements for Flex applications).

I currently use FDT and am pretty happy with it (though not used it for MXML) -
my main gripe being the absence of the Flash Builder profiling features - I see
FDT is introducing this and has a Beta available which looks good (possibly
better than FlashBuilder).

Has anyone been through any kind of evaluation/comparison? Has anyone used both
in conjunction? Any steer would be appreciated... What say the masses?

Cheers,

Tom