Jason Merrill wrote:

> You're probably thinking of the Flash-based SitePal:
> http://www.sitepal.com/   ?

It could have been. I honestly don't remember--it was at least 5 years
ago. We considered using the software, but the studio head vetoed it
as too expensive, especially since we already had an Xtra, written in
C++, to measure amplitude. Basically, the higher the amplitude, the
more open the mouth was. I think we only used 3-4 mouth positions, and
it was good enough for Disney.

It was a series of games based on Disney Channel properties (or
cartoons, as they are known in the real world). I don't watch much
Disney Channel, but I suspect their lip synch isn't up to the same
standards as their movies.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson