<quote>found this in 0.25 seconds, but didn't download to check it:</quote>

Yes, Eric, I also found that link in 0.25 seconds, and the download stopped at
31% each of the 3 times I tried to download it. Your response was rude and
condescending.

Maybe you should consider that some of the people that post here do search on
Google before posting. In fact, I spent a significant amount of time on several
search engines looking for this, and I was unable to find what I was looking
for. As I indicated in my original post, I found lots of emulators, but that's
not what I want to do. I also found several references to the PushButton engine
version, but that won't work for me either.

Anyway, thanks to everyone else who responded. I finally found what I was
looking for.

Foundry Designs Inc.
Professional Website Design and Online Marketing

Mike Stocke
msto...@foundrydesigns.com
248.787.1306