I guess I'm golden then.  :-)  My AS3 is solid, but the world is changing so
fast that it's hard to keep up with everything else.

> True, and Matt's pretty awesome.  It is pretty hard to break in some
companies without the formal education, but if you're able to pick up
on-the-job experience like Matt has, you're golden.

So Matt, what would you say are your strengths?  Are you purely AS3?

You can also learn as you go, but it's not as complete. I'm one of
Jason's coworkers - and while my instructional background isn't nearly
as good as Jason's I manage to muddle through :) My degree is in graphic
design/illustration and I've been self teaching Flash/multimedia since
'95.  Been working in the corporate elearning industry since 2001 and
managed to pick up what I know by osmosis.