Hi,

You are probably looking at face recognition here, or at least mouth recognition...

That's a bit heavyweight / hardcore coding and quite processor intensive, but people have been experimenting with porting existing libraries to Flash using Alchemy...

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=flash+alchemy+face+recognition

http://drawlogic.com/2009/03/16/as3-version-of-opencv-for-facial-detection-web-cam-object-detection-head-tracking-3d-library-integration-and-more-with-open-computer-vision-library/

    http://mrdoob.com/blog/post/643

Prepare to get your hands very dirty if you go this route - if you pull it off though, would be very interested in your results - we have similar requirements / wishlist for features that are similar to this, but no time to do them :(

    Glen