John,

This is going to come across as harsh, however you really should maybe go
and get a book on AS3.

These problems, forgetting an import, trying to pass arguments to a
listener, etc. are pretty rudimentary, and not really the purpose of this
list.

Taka

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 10:58 AM, John Singleton <johnsingleton...@yahoo.com