external interface - have you set the allowScriptAccess parameter to "always" or similar?

On 29/07/2010 15:03, Boyd Speer wrote:
I am attempting to use either fscommand or external interface to tell the
browser to load another .html file but can't seem to get it to work .. am I
missing something regarding permissions or some other setting in the publish
settings? (using Flash CS5, publishing  html with fscommand) tried to test the
fscommand by using:  alert(command); but nothing happens- same with location =
command (where command is the URL string). When I try
navigateToURL(locationstring) within flash I get the same results. It must be
something simple but too many late nights recently...  :)

Thanks for any insights.
-Boyd