I have many swfs with a font embedded to a text field that are loaded into a
Main.swf. The font is only embedded to the textfield on the stage and it's not
added to the library as a font symbol, I would like to not have to do this for
file size. I have been working with ApplicationDomain to register the fonts of
a loaded swf into my main application. This text field does sit inside of a
publicly available class and I can register and access that class. But I'm
stuck when it comes to accessing these fonts that are only tied to the text
field. Is there any way to get them to the same level as the Main.swf to be
able to apply them through TextFormat, htmlText or StyleSheet to a new
textfield at the Main.swf level.

FYI, we're using CS3 (for other font reasons).