hi guys

i'm just doing this myself but it seems that powerflasher is giving away fdt
pure until the end of the month. It's a bit like the way adobe was giving
flexbuilder away during the flashbuilder beta and the way drug dealers give
away a free sample to get you hooked

from the site:

*Sign-up for your free FDT Pure license today!*

We’re excited to have your User Group join our program and to celebrate
we’re giving away FDT Pure licenses (normally valued at $129) to all its
members. FDT Pure turns Eclipse into a powerful Flex/Flash, ActionScript,
MXML and haXe editor providing coders with sophisticated coding functions
including:

   - Advanced Code Completion
   - Outline View
   - Jump to Declaration
   - Open Resource
   - AS2, AS3, haXe, Flex and AIR support
   - Creation wizards
   - Switchable Flex SDKs
   - Flex SDK 3 and MTASC support
   - Flash CS3 and CS4 support
   - Customizable and incremental compilation
   - Syntactic and Semantic Highlighting

if you're interested, join the following facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=140912345930270

you'll need the name of the facebook group and it's url when you sign up for
the fdt key

have fun