hi all,
I'm making a touchscreen kiosk application. its all done except for a timer
that returns to a start screen when it is inactive for more than a couple
minutes. I'm monitoring activity using MOUSE_MOVE event. that works fine except
when using an instance of HTMLLoader where it doesn't seem to pick up mouse
moves or even mouse downs or clicks. I have set the useCapture parameter to
'true' and that has solved the problem on my Mac laptop, but the problem still
persists when the app is installed on the kiosk machine with touchscreen. Not
sure if this is to do with the OS or the touchscreen or something else?
Any help greatly appreciated,
David