Hello,

I'm working on a flAR project and I would like to have control over marker's
rotation (actually I want the app. to detect the marker, and after that,
stop detecting it and the code would tween its rotation properties) I don't
need actually to rotate the marker, I could rotate the object that is added
to the marker. I could add an object outside of the marker, directly into
the display list, but I would then need to get the marker's rotation
properties. Does anyone knows how to do it?

Does anyone know a good forum focused on Augmented Reality in Flash ?

Thanks in advance!
Isaac