So you cant compile at all because you have errors? If so, there should be a
"problems" tab or icon, depending on your workspace setup. The icon looks
like the top of a stop light - red circle on top of a yellow circle. Mine is
on the bottom along with the progress icon. This can be different per user
setup/view.

Location aside, there will be a list of "problems" in the problem panel.
Also, you should be able to see these "problems" in your code view as well -
indicated by a red X next to your line numbers on the left side marking a
line of problematic code.

hth,
Bob