take note, might be a freelance contract for this one in a few weeks!

Cheers

Tom

On 8 Sep 2010, at 23:56, Chris Foster wrote:

Assuming that you're after AS3 libraries, go here:
http://fluxdb.fluxusproject.org/

and type 'Isometric' into the 'Search' box in the top-right corner.

C:

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Gooding
Sent: Thursday, 9 September 2010 12:43 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Isometric Graphics Libraries

Hi - is anyone aware of any pre-existing free or commercial isometric
graphic libraries - for characters and props?

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.