there's a bit of a developer exodus from iOS to android at the moment
(certainly they're learning to use android alongside it)
http://www.techeye.net/mobile/developers-migrate-from-iphone-to-android-in-droves
 / http://econsultancy.com/uk/blog/5514-here-comes-the-android-gold-rush

<http://www.techeye.net/mobile/developers-migrate-from-iphone-to-android-in-droves>i
think apples crappy behaviour towards their developers is finally paying
them back - web app devs (like flash guys) who converted to apple because of
the app gold rush are looking at android and seeing the user numbers and the
freedoms and thinking 'screw it - i can develop for android in actionscript
for air and if i like it i can learn java'

suck it apple - i've gone linux