Honestly, I dont know if you're going to find an easy way to do that.
Perhaps a PHP script, where you would export all the JPGs, pass them
to the script, and then generate a PPS, but some cursory googling
doesnt turn up anything to that effect. I suspect this is one of those
things that sounds easy when you say it but will prove quite difficult
to accomplish.

.m