no code in the fla at all, nearly 1000 library items, i recreated a fla on
sat to create a xfl file which worked for a whole day....

now when trying to copy library items from old versions from my svn or newer
elements from the file which won't compile flash just crashes. this project
is very big and starting from scratch just isn't an option...