Happy New Year everyone!
Recently updated a site that has a registration form which is now throwing an
error. I didn't change anything to do with the form. It now throws an error
#2101: The String passed to URLVariables.decode() must be a URL-encoded query
string containing name/value pairs.
I've looked on google and there seems to be some conflict whether it is a
problem with the flash side or PHP side. I know that this has only occurred
since updating another section of the site. I am now using CS5 but I was
previously on CS3. I have tried changing my URLLoaderDataFormat.VARIABLES to
TEXT and it throws a different error #1069: Property sentOk not found on String
and there is no default value. (sentOk is the name of the variable I echo back
from the php to know that an email has been sent).
A snippet of the flash code is here: http://pastebin.com/pTzZKkMS The PHP code
that handles the signup is here: http://pastebin.com/FzbMdB7e
The site has been running fine for over a year with pretty much the same
actionscript code, the PHP side hasn't changed in years, this error only crept
in 3 days ago. It doesn't just throw an error but also fails to send an email
from the php side.
Any and all help greatly appreciated,
David