On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Paul Andrews <p...@ipauland.com> wrote:
> What was the thread about?
> Call method by name: A few questions...
> How to utilize this code: public static const: Need    help understanding...

Hi Paul! Thanks so much for the help!

The thread was about how to test if loaded asset is a movie (swf) or a bitmap.

I think several people provided solutions... One of which, IIRC, was
checking if loaded asset would .play()... If play() returned FLASE (or
soemthing), I could say "not swf" and my code could skip all swf
related methods (assuming loaded asset was a bitmap).

I don't remember title of thread though. :(

Thanks for your help! I greatly appreciate it! :)

--
Micky Hulse
Web Content Editor