Hey folks

Every time I do a big search I seem to get a LOT of as2 links and when I add
as3 into the search terms I keep getting links to either a page offering up
a bunch of generic documentation pages (ie not direct links to the class I'm
looking for) or I get class documentation pages that are only half full.
Seriously do a search on the livedocs site for the  flvplayback class, its
shocking especially in light of the fact that there is no longer any local
docs installed with the software any more

What is going on with this? With people (rightly or wrongly) bashing flash
in favour of the yet untried html5 spec, adobe can ill afford this kind of
crap support for the flash platform.

Come on