This is the gotoandlearn.com link for Flash iPhone apps:
http://www.gotoandlearn.com/play.php?id=133

Kevin N.

On 5/3/11 1:00 AM, Kevin Newman wrote:
It's in the publish settings. Change Player to iPhone OS in the Flash tab and then watch the video on http://www.gotoandlearn.com/ (which is down right now, so I can't get you a direct link)

I would also recommend looking into AIR for iOS 2.6, which comes in the AIR SDK. It's command line, but the improvements are worth it. I believe you can use the command line with the swf you generate from Flash during testing, though I haven't actually tried it yet (I did do something similar for Playbook).

Kevin N.

On 5/2/2011 3:37 PM, Steve Abaffy wrote:
I guess I am just blind or something I have CS5 but don't see where or how to "package as an app" I'm sure there is a RTFM answers coming but I have done that, and either I don't understand what I am reading or I am missing
something.

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Newman
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 2:05 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] How make an SWF run on IPad?

If you need it for general distribution, you can package it as an app
using Flash CS5 or AIR 2.6 (gets you a newer faster runtime), then point
site visitors to the app location. All individual swfs will need to be
merged into one giant swf.

If you need to demo something on the iPad, you can use iSwifter:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iswifter/id388857173?mt=8

ATM, those are the only two options (well, you could rewrite the whole
thing for haXe too) - eventually you may be able to use something like
Jangaroo to compile an AS3 based app to HTML5/Canvas (canvas is too slow
on iOS ATM), or if Adobe expands it out, use Wallaby
(http://labs.adobe.com) to export to HTML5 from Flash (or maybe a combo
of the two at some point).

For now, an app out of Flash CS5/AIR SDK, is the best option.

Kevin N.