Hi All,

I am developing an application for adobe AIR. The code for the application
is written in as2.0.  I am using HtmlLoader class to load the html file
which has the actionscript 2.0.swf file embedded in it. The structure goes
like this

FLEX/AS3.0(Desktop Application)---->HTMLLoader Object------>HTMLFile (having
a Actionscript 2.0 swf file)

 Some part of the application like file Handling, handling images is done in
AS3.0(In Flex Builder). The communication part is working great. But when I
use Alert.show method in Flex. The modal transparency of the alert method
does not seem to work and it shows greyish-white background for the alert. I
want to make this background transparent.

Any Help or suggestion in this regard would be great.

Regards
Sumeet Kumar