I'm working on a project where I am using ANT for automation.

I have a requirement where the main timeline of this swf MUST have 2 frames.
The only way I have been able to do that is by creating a .fla and setting
the document class.

However, I am not sure how to use ANT to get Flash IDE open, change some
compiler constants and then tell it to compile.

My other option (which I would prefer) is to not use the Flash IDE, and use
a swc with an asset that has 2 frames in it. Then I could extend that class
and get the two frames and still be able to work within FlashDevelop.

tldr; Anyone have experience with using a swc asset as a base class with
multiple frames for the document class?

--
Ktu;

The information contained in this message may or may not be privileged
and/or confidential. You never know when you could take what I say and use
it against me. If you are NOT the intended recipient, congratulations!