I know but when you access to that link, the first section gives the option
to access to the list archives but the destiny page has:

1. Old archives from 1998 to 2007
2. The page title says "The Flashnewbie archives"
3. All the links in the page are broken

May be the link "Flashcoders Archives" link in the "Flashcoders Info Page"
must be fixed.

[image: Ángel Ambrosio | Interactive Developer]*Ángel Ambrosio | Interactive
Developer*
w. www.angelambrosio.com <http://angelambrosio.com/>
e. ambro...@angelambrosio.com
p. +34 65432 38 30