If I make an ActionScript Project - things work fine. I link the SWC, import
the asset's stub class & I can use it. However I can't figure how to do the
same for a Flex Project or Flex Mobile Project yet.

  Google Voice: (508) 656-0622
  Twitter: eric_dolecki      XBoxLive: edolecki      PSN: eric_dolecki
  http://blog.ericd.net