Hi All,

I'm working on a project in which I continuously grab images from a server
(don't ask..) using MovieClipLoader.
everything works fine for a period of days then suddenly the player crashes
with the dreadful "..script to run slowly..." dialog.
when I check my servers logs, i notice that the server at some point earlier
than the crash, started to send 304 (http status - means the document hasn't
been modified) as opposed to status code 200 (ok - document was found..)

has anyone else encountered this? and if so, what headers might the flash
player be sending to trigger this?

anyone with in-depth knowledge of the headers flash sends?

Thx,

percy

--
  [ p e r c e p t i c o n ]