On 12/02/2012 15:02, Dave Watts wrote:
Has anyone heard of or has done this before?

I have a client that wants a Flash app and one of the requirements is to be
able to pull PDF's into the interface. There
are some 80 different PDFs and he use to have a app built in Director using the
PDF Xtra from Integration. I loves the
application and wants to make in Flash now, but can't find any info on the web
about PDF's inside of Flash.

Any ideas or suggestions?
I don't remember exactly how this is done, but I know it's doable -
the LiveCycle Workspace is a Flex application that does exactly this.
It may open an HTML page to do it, though, I'm not sure.

Sounds like some javascript plus an iframe, perhaps.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.