Ah that's right!
Well there you go.

Best,
Karl

On Jun 27, 2012, at 3:59 PM, Don Talcott wrote:

No need to outline in Illustrator.

In Flash, select the text, go to Modify/Break Apart. Do this twice, and you will have outline of text.

On Jun 27, 2012, at 4:42 PM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

Looking at your swf, my suggestion would be to take the copy that is not input fields and turn them to outlines in Illustrator then put them back in the layout. Flash handles vector really well. Not much size increase for mathematical equations. Then only embed the necessary glyphs for the input files.

Best,
Karl