Hi,

Also checkout FIVe3d http://five3d.mathieu-badimon.com/
It's been around a whileand looks like the code was last updated in 2011, but for just rendering text in vector format, I found it was really nice and simple to use. There are some examples on that page to check outand some of Mathieu's FIVe3D examples are quite cool: http://www.mathieu-badimon.com/ http://lab.mathieu-badimon.com/

Other libraries may have pulled the finger out on 3D text, but afaik, this _was_ the only one that did it nicely with vectors. I am not sure if it uses GPU at all, but it's worth looking at if you just want to do simple text - check out the Archive examples: http://five3d.mathieu-badimon.com/archives/

HTH

Glen