To have an idea what SCROM and LMS are, I recommend to read some explanation in the moodle (as the most common LMS) docs:
http://docs.moodle.org/24/en/Creating_SCORM_Content

When its only about video or flv:
http://scorm.com/scorm-solved/scorm-cloud-features/up-and-running-in-minutes/scorm-cloud-scotube/?gclid=COnu_ozR6rQCFUON3godllYAwA

To test your content:
http://scorm.com/scorm-solved/scorm-driver/

We use to work with Adobe Captivate. Its not part of the Cloud, but a trial is available.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/captivate/cp/using/WSc1b83f70210cd1015881ff7211c9893458a-8000.html
in case you are german:
http://help.adobe.com/de_DE/captivate/cp/using/WSc1b83f70210cd1015881ff7211c9893458a-8000.html