Webkit is dragging its feet, is exactly why Google pulled away from Webkit and
has gone over to their render engine Blink. Apple is not interested in pushing
HTML5 acceptance in webkit, just like they didn't want Flash around either.
They want you buying apps through the App/iTunes store and paying them for
their use. If you can play and use great apps on the web for free (with HTML5
OR Flash), they don't make their 30%.

They better wake up fast.

John R. Sweeney Jr.
Senior Interactive Multimedia Developer