On 19/09/2014 20:11, Paul A. wrote:
On 19/09/2014 14:01, Mike Duguid wrote:
I have some apps built with air 14 for ios8, initial testing seems to be
ok, the only glitch being they now pop up a message about allowing
notifications on the first launch (even though the apps don't use
notifications). What's broken in yours specifically?
Two just hang with a black screen, two hang on the opening screen.

I think that a rebuild with Flash CC and the current version of Air for IOS should sort it out.

Here's an update.

Flash CC did sort it out but caused a new problem - Flash CC no longer supports TLF text, so all of the TLF text was converted to classic flash text.

Unfortunately, it changed size and layout in the conversion and so I've had to revisit all TLF text.

The conversion goes to static text, all of the named TLF text then was dangling in code..

Bit of a pain all round.

Paul

Paul