Mike Banon wrote on 1/8/19 3:08 PM:
Hi Nyulos,
Have you tried following the KB9012 flashing instructions at
DangerousPrototypes wiki?
http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Flashing_KB9012_with_Bus_Pirate
Although that is for Bus Pirate / CH341A programmers and LA-A091P,
should be similar for your Rayer programmer and LA-8241P motherboard.
Most importantly, before plugging the power adapter you should unite
three grounds:
1) GND of laptop's motherboard
2) GND of your programmer
3) GND of KB9012