Thanks, Mike,

Victor

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Banon [mailto:mikeb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:53 AM
To: Vlim <v...@gigadevice.com>; flashrom@flashrom.org; Katherine Song
<ks...@gigadevice.com>
Subject: Re: [flashrom] Re: New SPI NOR Flash product Support

Good day! flashrom source code is open, so you could check how the support for
already-supported-by-flashrom GigaDevice chips has been added, and try to do
something similar - following the Development Guidelines from a flashrom wiki
here :
https://www.flashrom.org/Development_Guidelines .

Best regards,
Mike Banon