I have a PC Engines apu2d4 running NetBSD 8 (amd64), and would like to
update coreboot/etc. on it.  I searched the list (perhaps not well) and
didn't find any reports of success, although I realize things are
generally expected to work so success might well go unreported.

I am using flashrom 1.1 as built from pkgsrc.

I was able to read the existing bios without issues as:
  flashrom --programmer internal -r 20200301-readflash.rom

Before I try to write, I am wondering if anyone has successfully done an
apu2 bios update with flashrom under NetBSD 8 amd64?

(I have a debricking adaptor (spi1a) and will prepare a Linux flashing
image on USB before trying myself, whether I not a get a report of
success.)

Thanks,
Greg