I was looking for a lot of time of a method to read the dump from a 95320 chip
installed on a Alfa Romeo radio in order to get the code, using the tools i had
at home: Raspberry PI and a Pomona SOIC8 clip.

I have tried multiple random Python scripts written by different people but
none of them have worked.

I did a bit of research and found this ,,unofficial" patch that seemed to
support the 95XXX Chips, even if on the Flashrom.org page this is not listed.

Nikolay sent me all the informations i needed and i managed to both read and
write my 95320 chip without any error or problem.

The wiring was done this way:

1 (CS) -> Pin 24 on Raspberry.
2 (SO/MISO) -> Pin 21
3, 7, 8 (3,3V + WP + HOLD) -> Pin 17 (i just used a breadboard here)
4 (GND) -> Pin 25
5 (SI/MOSI) -> Pin 19
6 (SCLK) -> Pin 23.

Commands used:

read example command
./flashrom -cM95320 -f -V -p linux_spi:dev=/dev/spidev0.0,spispeed=5000 -r
random.M95080.8K.bin

write example command
./flashrom -cM95320 -f -V -p linux_spi:dev=/dev/spidev0.0,spispeed=5000 -w
random.M95M02.256K.bin

I really appreciate your work and you made me save some good money by avoiding
buying a programmer that reads 95XXX chips and use it just a single time.

Have a nice day!