Please tell me more about your connection setup. Is it done by ISP (in
system programming), i.e. a test clip? If your connection seems to be
reliable and the wires are short enough (ideally less than 10cm) :
some devices aren't working well with ISP, i.e. if the surrounding
circuits are too power hungry and as result there's a voltage drop.