If you suspect that your BIOS is infected (BadBIOS?), I could only
suggest doing a hardware ISP flashing with one of the
flashrom-supported programmers (i.e. green PCB ch341a) and a test clip
like SOIC8 (to be able to attach to a chip without any soldering)
while the board is turned off of course. This should be the most
reliable. Before flashing a new known good BIOS image that you might
obtain i.e. by extracting from a manufacturer's update utility, please
dump the previous contents with a programmer: so that you'll be able
to recover from it just in case, and maybe even look through it for
any hard evidence of a BIOS virus to share it with the community (if
that's really true, could be quite interesting for research purposes).
Also I copy this message to a flashrom mailing list, in case someone
else could also advise you.

--
Best regards, Mike Banon
Open Source Community Manager of 3mdeb - https://3mdeb.com/