Please share the news with everyone, especially with people who may be
interested to participate in GSoC as contributors. There are three
resources that you can share (each of them or all of them):
#1 Flashrom page on GSoC site:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2022/organizations/flashrom
#2 Flashrom Contributor guidelines: https://www.flashrom.org/GSoC
#3 Our Project Ideas list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AxMobB2v8Dv2uUwZPZ_vCmmONYDJuliHcnjfWOs4qIs/edit?usp=sharing

If you saw my earlier thread on the mailing list “Call for Mentors”, it is
not too late to respond! There are many ways you can help (not only by
being a mentor), and every help counts, no matter big or small. And it’s
never too late if you want to help with something :) Respond to this
thread, or respond to “Call for Mentors”, or contact me/aklm, Felix/flx or
Angel/hell directly.

Finally, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped and supported
this effort!

Your Org Admins,
Anastasia, Felix, Angel.