Hello People,

I wanted to say that the meeting will be happening this week! If you
have any preferences for days/times, please vote on the poll, it is
not too late.

At the moment there are 3 slots on Thursday that look good, and if
there are no other votes we will pick one of them (that would be 7th
April):

Thursday 6:00-7:00 UTC+0
Thursday 7:00-8:00 UTC+0
Thursday 9:15-10:15 UTC+0

Thank you!

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 9:20 AM Felix Singer <felixsin...@posteo.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as discussed in the last dev meeting, we can not have one appointment
> for EU, AU and US people during the time from 1. April until 30.
> September because of the time change. For this time, we have decided to
> split the meeting up into one meeting for EU/AU and another one for
> EU/US and we will alternate between them, so that all groups have a
> chance to participate.
>
> The next meeting will be on 6. April, which will target EU/AU.
>
> We created a poll [1] for voting. For EU/AU, we are proposing the
> following dates (UTC+0):
>
>   * Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00-8:00
>   * Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:15-10:15
>

> // Felix
>
> [1] https://terminplaner4.dfn.de/dBtjEZxKqmcm721C

Anastasia.