Hello Thomas and Anastasia,

Due to current circumstances, Google isn't accepting participants from
the country where I'm currently located. So, I can't take part in GSOC 2022.
But I am still interested in participating in flashrom and this project.
What should I do now? Send small patches and study the code until 20th
May? And if no one will choose this project, then I can take part in
it, right?

So, about project details. I've understood everything, except one thing.
Eventually, are we not going to remove shutdown() func from the struct
spi_master and move it in struct programmer_entry? Will we keep shutdown()
in the struct spi_master and not in the struct programmer_entry for SPI
programmers?

--
Joursoir