Hi everyone,

after two crazy years, we decided it's time to do a open source
firmware hackathon. It will take place from 10th June - 12th June in
Darmstadt, Germany. For more details and tickets, have a look on this
site [1].

The hackathon will cover open source firmware projects, like coreboot,
oreboot, flashrom, LinuxBoot and any topics related to them. We have
two lecture rooms (2x 80 people) for discussions and presentations.

Currently, only 17 tickets are left. Everyone is welcome, no matter if
beginner or professional.

24h breakfast, snacks and soft drinks are provided for free.

Would love to see you there!

// Felix

[1] https://osfw.foundation/events/osff-summer-hackathon-2022/