When I used Intel's iFlash2.exe along with FreeDOS to update from their KY0060.BIO to KY0074.BIO, then ALL versions of Linux had an "extra blue" display!  The original BIOS did not have this problem, Intel would not take ANY responsibility for this problem, and I think they may have done this on purpose!

The iflash2.exe program won't allow you to "go back" to the KY0060.BIO version, but says, "Incompatible BIOS version flashing aborted".

I looked on your website for supported hardware, but have not seen my motherboard listed.  Do you think there's any hope?

Sincerely,

Arthur Baldwin

MobilePCClinic.Net