Hello,

My name is Prakhar Agrawal and I am a final year undergraduate student at
Amrita university with a major in Electronics and Communications
Engineering. (2019-23).

I am really interested in contributing to the flashrom community, I have
some prior internship experience with PCB designing and programming.

I am new to the open source world and I will be trying for GSOC'23.

Can someone please guide me on how to start contributing to the community,
and share referral materials if any?

Eagerly awaiting your response!

Best Regards
--
Prakhar Agrawal
Visiting Researcher

4th-year Undergraduate Student
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham, Amritapuri
Kollam 690525, India

m: (+91) 9653063821
e: prakharagra...@am.students.amrita.edu