Hi everyone,

I'm happy to tell you that we'll have a combined coreboot/flashrom stand
at FOSDEM.

When? Feb 4-5 2023
Where? ULB, Brussels, Belgium
Exact location? Building Aw, Level 1, Université libre de Bruxelles,
Campus du Solbosch, Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt 50, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
Travel info: https://fosdem.org/2023/practical/transportation/
List of stands: https://fosdem.org/2023/stands/

Who? You!
Want to join? Sure! We would love to have 2+ people at the stand at all
times. It helps even if you can only help us for one hour.

Practical info if you want to join/help out/talk to visitors:
- Stand buildup has to be finished by Saturday 10:00
- Stand teardown starts at Sunday 17:00
- Stand duty on Saturday ends 19:00
- Stand duty on Sunday starts 9:00
- "Stand duty" is flexible (when and how long), but it would be cool if we can
plan a little ahead.
- If you bring something, please tell me via email
- I will bring wired ethernet (if we're lucky and get something to plug
in)+power
- If you volunteer for stand duty, please tell me via email or show up
sometime on Saturday so we can plan Sunday shifts.

More info? Christian Walter and I will be managing the stand/booth.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel