Hello Flashrom Team,

My name is Abhishek Tiwari and I am a full-stack developer and open-source
contributor. I came across your organization while researching for GSOC
2023 and I am very interested in contributing to your project.

I believe that I can make a valuable contribution to your organization by
working on the website and frontend development, as well as documentation.
I understand that the current website is functional, but a well-designed
frontend can make it more user-friendly and visually appealing, encouraging
users to spend more time on the site.

I noticed that I could not find any chat group for your organization. I
would be grateful if you could let me know if there is any group, or if
there is a way for me to communicate with the team.

Best regards, Abhishek Tiwari