Apologies for the delay, these are notes from two weeks ago.

# 8th February 2023, 21:00 - 22:00 UTC+0

Attendees: Thomas, Stefan, Prakhar, Anastasia

## Decision summary

* Few upgrades for Easy Projects page (TODO aklm)

## Agenda

* [aklm] Easy Projects page needs some love.
    * How about “Write a unit test” as an easy project? -> aklm will add on wiki
    * Thomas: we can have a topic for easy projects, and contributors
can look for existing patches for a topic. For every section in easy
projects a separate topic, for example “easy_project_scan_build”,
“easy_project_unit_test”.
    * Maybe a small guide how to set a topic in gerrit
    * One more section: link to bug tracker with Easy Projects category of bugs.
* Thomas: after removing the makefile, let’s make more targets
default. Debug build can have everything. At the moment build options
are the same, but after dropping makefile we can set meson default
options
* Thomas: Use meson subprojects for dependencies on cross compile targets
* Convert README to restructured text as in the patch
[https://review.coreboot.org/c/flashrom/+/72619/](https://review.coreboot.org/c/flashrom/+/72619/)
--
Anastasia.