Hi Uli,

On 24.03.23 15:38, Uli Armbruster wrote:
> I own a Tuxedo InfinityBook S15 Gen6 and would love to have Coreboot on it.
> So I followed this manual
> https://docs.dasharo.com/variants/tuxedo_ibs15/installation and … fucked it
> up, because I used the image without Intel ME and because of a problem with
> the Archlinux kernel.
>
> Anyhow: Am I at the right place to ask kindly for a rom image that contains
> Intel ME?

not exactly. We can probably help you craft one, but not provide one.
Have you talked to Dasharo folks?

In what state is your machine? do you have means to recover?

IIRC, the difference of the compatible ME image is that the Firmware-TPM
is disabled. But I could mix things up. If you have a working (with the
vendor firmware) ME image, you can probably alter it, to make it com-
patible. But that's only necessary if you can't get the image from
Dasharo.

Nico

PS. I've just updated the flashrom-stable package in AUR, which should
    avoid the kernel driver now.