From https://review.coreboot.org/flashrom
 * [new branch]        1.0.x      -> upstream/1.0.x
 * [new branch]        1.1.x      -> upstream/1.1.x
 * [new branch]        1.2.x      -> upstream/1.2.x
 * [new branch]        1.3.x      -> upstream/1.3.x
 * [new branch]        main       -> upstream/main
 * [new branch]        stable     -> upstream/stable
 * [new branch]        staging    -> upstream/staging
 * [new branch]        testpush   -> upstream/testpush

Regards,

Victor

________________________________
From: Anastasia Klimchuk <a...@chromium.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2024 00:19
To: Vlim <v...@gigadevice.com>; Nikolai Artemiev <nartem...@google.com>; Peter
Marheine <pmarhe...@chromium.org>; flashrom@flashrom.org <flashrom@flashrom.org>
Subject: Re: [flashrom] Re: adding part #

此为外部邮件,谨防钓鱼邮件,请注意邮件是否涉及敏感信息
This is an external email, beware of phishing emails. Please pay close
attention to whether the email contains sensitive information

This is really good news! I am so glad to hear that you are almost
there. Thank you for your effort!

We have the advice and instructions documented in Development Guide
here:
https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fflashrom.org%2Fdev_guide%2Fdevelopment_guide.html&data=05%7C02%7Cvlim%40gigadevice.com%7C6fb245df1467431ef3b508dc5b8a1045%7Cf84ba339959c4ab19b671e43414f945e%7C0%7C0%7C638485895784379895%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=eU%2FDSihz1s0okKKkjKW9f348H0LnjuWTpo6m9ksUymE%3D&reserved=0<https://flashrom.org/dev_guide/development_guide.html>
And maybe you read this doc already, but if not, it's a good time to
read it before pushing a patch.

--
Anastasia.