Hi Toke,

> On Feb 9, 2018, at 11:05, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <t...@toke.dk> wrote:
>
> Sebastian Moeller <moell...@gmx.de> writes:
>
>> Hi Toke,

>>> Ah, that's the public server that I'm hosting. Meant to add an irtt
>>> instance to that but guess I forgot. Will do so tomorrow :)
>>
>>      That would be sweet, I guess I learned a lot today about what to
>>      do locally so I might actually be successful then, after Pete's
>>      and your generous help!
>
> Right, you should be able to run irtt tests against
> netperf-eu.bufferbloat.net now. Seems I did add the irtt server, but had
> forgotten to open the firewall port :)

Ah, great, this got me a bit further:

UDP RTT test: Cannot use irtt runner (Irtt connection check failed:
[InvalidServerRestriction] server tried to reduce interval to < 1s, from 1s to
92ns
). Using netperf UDP_RR

At least this is something new ;) (this was the same error with "naive" irtt as
well as after calling "chown root irtt ; chmod ug+s irtt") Ho hum this is
getting somewhere, just maybe not today ;)

Best Regards & Many Thanks