Why are you assigning the result send by webservice to javascript object and
then refer this javascript object in actionscript ? Any specific reason ?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 8:47 PM, chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> Hi All,
>
>
> I have implemented the line series by providing arraycollection object
> to the dataprovider of the series.
>
>  public  var expenses:Object=new ArrayCollection([
>        {Id:10, Date:"08/30/2008"},
>        {Id:12, Date:"08/30/2008"},
>        {Id:13, Date:"08/30/2008"}]}
>
> This is fine in sample prototype. Now I am getting the actually values
> from backend by calling webservice. We first assign the result send by
> webservice to javascript object and then refer this javascript object
> in actionscript to assign it to dataprovider attribute of the series.
> I am facing some problem here. I can not type cast object received
> from javascript to Arraycollection as it contains more than one column
> where as Object contains only one column.
>
> Could you please guide us for this? Is there any way through which I
> can convert the object received from javascript to arraycollection.
>
> Thanks in Advance as it is very critical issue. Let me know if you
> need more information on this.
>
> Regards,
> Chandan
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Flex 
India Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to